Terms of Service
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms of Service:
These terms and conditions apply to clients who access the https://www.watchesb2b.com/ (“Website”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Website is operated by Trade Capital Ltd., registration number: 44103121968, Latvia, Europe.
- The Company/we/ourselves – watchesb2b.com;
- Party/Parties/Us – both the Client and The Company, or either the Client or the Company;
- The Client/you – the organization or a natural person who buys Goods from the Company;
- Goods – the articles to be supplied to the Client by the Company;
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data;
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
General commercial terms
- The minimum order value is 400 EUR.
- Orders above 1 800 EUR qualify for a discount. For more information, please contact the Company.
- Tracking numbers are provided for all orders once they are dispatched.
- The Company reserves the right to ban the account of the Client who is selling retail products on their website at a price below our base price stated on our Website.
- The Company, in order to ensure maximum CORRECTNESS, QUALITY and TRANSPARENCY to the Client, operates in the market with strict and efficient commercial ethical rules.
- The Company offers only AUTHENTIC products in its original packaging, but the Company is not an official distributor of any offered brands.
- The Client is aware that the goods have not been purchased from the official distributors and assumes full responsibility for trade in goods.
- The Company acts as an intermediary between the Client and the supplier of the items.
- Watches are usually provided with their original manuals. It is up to the Client to check before buying that one or more specific languages are available for certain products. No returns will be accepted for any reason regarding missing languages on the manuals.
- All products returned to us will be examined in order to check for possible damages or improper use.
- The Company may request information regarding the Client, its true beneficiary, the origin of funds, as well as to request the submission of documents substantiating the provided information at any time. Based on the information received, the Company has the right not to provide the service without specifying the reason or may refrain from providing further services.
- By placing an order through the Website, the Client warrants that it is legally capable of entering into binding contracts and the Client confirms that all transactions will be performed for his/her/its own benefit and that the interests of third parties are not represented in the transactions.
- Product prices on the Website do not include taxes.
Only advance payments are accepted. The Client pays for the order within 4 weeks after receiving the invoice; otherwise, the order is automatically cancelled.
The preferred payment method for large orders is a wire transfer.
Please visit our Payments page to see all accepted payment methods.
Prices and promotions are subject to change and may be available for limited periods only. All prices and promotions may be withdrawn or amended at the discretion of the Company.
If any Goods in the order are not available, the Company selects replacement models based on the list of preferences left by the Client at the time of the purchase. If no such list is provided, the Company selects replacements within the same price range and of the same brand name as that of the out-of-stock models whenever possible.
In general, all orders are dispatched within 6-8 business days after receiving the payment. Delays may be experienced if any items in the order are out of stock.
Goods are shipped by DHL or FedEx in most cases. However, we can dispatch the orders through other shipping companies, such as EMS, DPD, UPS, Duch Packet, etc., depending on your delivery address.
A tracking number is provided for all orders after dispatch. In most cases, orders can be expected to arrive within 12 business days after the payment confirmation.
The charge for delivery services depends on the delivery address and the weight, size and quantity of the Goods, as well as the delivery service provider.
The Client is aware that the delivery terms specified by the Company may be extended in certain cases due to customs control or global force majeure situations. The Client waives all claims against the Company in this regard.
The Client is responsible for the customs clearance of the Goods upon their arrival and the payment of all taxes and duties applicable to the Goods in accordance with the law of the country of delivery. The Client waives all claims against the Company in this regard.
The Company will not be held responsible if the Goods do not reach the Client due to errors made by the Client when entering delivery information. The Client confirms that all order details have been checked before submitting the order. The Client ensures that the delivery location is accessible to couriers and that the Client or their representative will receive the package.
The Company provides a 2-year warranty for the Goods as long as they are new and have not been used. Once the item is sold to a third party, the Client becomes responsible for the warranty.
We guarantee the quality of all the Goods we offer. If a new and unworn item is defective, we will replace it or its defective parts, or refund your purchase amount in the form of store credit. The Client must send the faulty items back to us for inspection.
Replacement parts for used items can be provided upon request, and we reserve the right to determine whether to provide them free of charge.
The Client has the right to return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Your original shipping charges are non-refundable. Please choose a return packaging that protects the merchandise from damage during shipping. We cannot be held responsible for products that are damaged during transit.
The returned Goods will be credited as store credit or money refund.
The Company will process refunds within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
The Client must ensure that any returned items are unworn and in the same condition in which they were originally received by the Client. The Goods must be returned with all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and other extras, unless specified otherwise by the Company.
If the Client refuses to clear customs, any shipping and European freight forwarding fees are non-refundable.
If you need to make changes to an existing order, you can contact our team at [email protected].
A service fee of USD 20 is applied after the third modification made to an order by the Client.
This charge does not apply to changes regarding out-of-stock models.
The Company considers all feedback valuable and aims to deal with complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible. The Client may submit a written complaint relating to their order to [email protected].
The Client is required to detail all aspects pertaining to the complaint, including the order number and any useful materials, such as images, videos or documents supporting the issue of the complaint.
After reviewing the complaint, the Company will provide the client with a written response within 7 days.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to the Website and its contents or provided by any affiliates or other third parties. This includes any possible inaccuracies or omissions in the Website and the Company’s literature;
- excludes all liability for damages incurred by or related to your use of this Website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (regardless if the loss of such profits was foreseeable or not, occurred in the normal course of events or you advised the Company of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, its software, systems, programs and data, or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of the Client’s statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
The Client is solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available on the Website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this Website or its content is prohibited, including by framing or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company.
The Company does not warrant that the Website service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, although it is provided to the best of our ability.
By using this Website, you indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
The Company is not liable for any delays or failure to perform any of its obligations resulting from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, force majeure circumstances, such as strikes, lockouts, epidemics, accidents, wars, fire, plant or machinery breakdowns, shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply.
If the Company finds the duration of the delay unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract with the Client.
The failure by either Party to enforce one or more of these Terms at any time or for any period of time is not a waiver of such Term(s) or of the right to enforce such Term(s) at any time thereafter.