These terms and conditions apply to clients who access the https://www.watchesb2b.com/ (“Website”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Website is operated by GLOBAL M Ltd., registration No 44103121972, Latvia, Europe.
- The Company/we/ourselves – watchesb2b.com;
- Party/Parties/Us – both the Client and The Company, or either the Client or the Company;
- The Client/you – the organization or a natural person who buys Goods from the Company;
- Goods – the articles to be supplied to the Client by the Company;
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data;
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
General commercial terms
- The minimum order value is 400 EUR.
- Orders above 1 800 EUR qualify for a discount. For more information, please contact the Company.
- Tracking numbers are provided for all orders once they are dispatched.
- The Company reserves the right to ban the account of the Client who is selling retail products on their website at a price below our base price stated on our Website.
- The Company, in order to ensure maximum CORRECTNESS, QUALITY and TRANSPARENCY to the Client, operates in the market with strict and efficient commercial ethical rules.
- The Company offers only AUTHENTIC products in its original packaging, but the Company is not an official distributor of any offered brands.
- The Client is aware that the goods have not been purchased from the official distributors and assumes full responsibility for trade in goods.
- The Company acts as an intermediary between the Client and the supplier of the items.
- Watches are usually provided with their original manuals. It is up to the Client to check before buying that one or more specific languages are available for certain products. No returns will be accepted for any reason regarding missing languages on the manuals.
- All products returned to us will be examined in order to check for possible damages or improper use.
- The Company may request information regarding the Client, its true beneficiary, the origin of funds, as well as to request the submission of documents substantiating the provided information at any time. Based on the information received, the Company has the right not to provide the service without specifying the reason or may refrain from providing further services.
- By placing an order through the Website, the Client warrants that it is legally capable of entering into binding contracts and the Client confirms that all transactions will be performed for his/her/its own benefit and that the interests of third parties are not represented in the transactions.
- Product prices on the Website do not include taxes.
Only advance payments are accepted. The Client pays for the order within 4 weeks after receiving the invoice; otherwise, the order is automatically cancelled.
The preferred payment method for large orders is a wire transfer.
Please visit our Payments page to see all accepted payment methods.
Prices and promotions are subject to change and may be available for limited periods only. All prices and promotions may be withdrawn or amended at the discretion of the Company.
If any Goods in the order are not available, the Company selects replacement models based on the list of preferences left by the Client at the time of the purchase. If no such list is provided, the Company selects replacements within the same price range and of the same brand name as that of the out-of-stock models whenever possible.
In general, all orders are dispatched within 6-8 business days after receiving the payment. Delays may be experienced if any items in the order are out of stock.
Goods are shipped by DHL or FedEx in most cases. However, we can dispatch the orders through other shipping companies, such as EMS, DPD, UPS, Duch Packet, etc., depending on your delivery address.
A tracking number is provided for all orders after dispatch. In most cases, orders can be expected to arrive within 12 business days after the payment confirmation.
The charge for delivery services depends on the delivery address and the weight, size and quantity of the Goods, as well as the delivery service provider.
The Client is aware that the delivery terms specified by the Company may be extended in certain cases due to customs control or global force majeure situations. The Client waives all claims against the Company in this regard.
The Client is responsible for the customs clearance of the Goods upon their arrival and the payment of all taxes and duties applicable to the Goods in accordance with the law of the country of delivery. The Client waives all claims against the Company in this regard.
The Company will not be held responsible if the Goods do not reach the Client due to errors made by the Client when entering delivery information. The Client confirms that all order details have been checked before submitting the order. The Client ensures that the delivery location is accessible to couriers and that the Client or their representative will receive the package.
The Company provides a 2-year warranty for the Goods as long as they are new and have not been used. Once the item is sold to a third party, the Client becomes responsible for the warranty.
We guarantee the quality of all the Goods we offer. If a new and unworn item is defective, we will replace it or its defective parts, or refund your purchase amount in the form of store credit. The Client must send the faulty items back to us for inspection.
Replacement parts for used items can be provided upon request, and we reserve the right to determine whether to provide them free of charge.
The Client has the right to return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Your original shipping charges are non-refundable. Please choose a return packaging that protects the merchandise from damage during shipping. We cannot be held responsible for products that are damaged during transit.
The returned Goods will be credited as a store credit or money refund.
The Company will process refunds within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
The Client must ensure that any returned items are unworn and in the same condition in which they were originally received by the Client. The Goods must be returned with all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and other extras, unless specified otherwise by the Company.
If the Client refuses to clear customs, any shipping and European freight forwarding fees are non-refundable.
If you need to make changes to an existing order, you can contact our team at [email protected].
A service fee of USD 20 is applied after the third modification made to an order by the Client.
This charge does not apply to changes regarding out-of-stock models.
The Company considers all feedback valuable and aims to deal with complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible. The Client may submit a written complaint relating to their order to [email protected].
The Client is required to detail all aspects pertaining to the complaint, including the order number and any useful materials, such as images, videos or documents supporting the issue of the complaint.
After reviewing the complaint, the Company will provide the client with a written response within 7 days.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to the Website and its contents or provided by any affiliates or other third parties. This includes any possible inaccuracies or omissions in the Website and the Company’s literature;
- excludes all liability for damages incurred by or related to your use of this Website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (regardless if the loss of such profits was foreseeable or not, occurred in the normal course of events or you advised the Company of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, its software, systems, programs and data, or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of the Client’s statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
The Client is solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available on the Website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this Website or its content is prohibited, including by framing or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company.
The Company does not warrant that the Website service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, although it is provided to the best of our ability.
By using this Website, you indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
The Company is not liable for any delays or failure to perform any of its obligations resulting from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, force majeure circumstances, such as strikes, lockouts, epidemics, accidents, wars, fire, plant or machinery breakdowns, shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply.
If the Company finds the duration of the delay unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract with the Client.
The failure by either Party to enforce one or more of these Terms at any time or for any period of time is not a waiver of such Term(s) or of the right to enforce such Term(s) at any time thereafter.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Data protection principles
When Processing Personal Data, the Company complies with the following principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds and we always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. Information about Processed Personal Data is available upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The purposes of processing
The Personal Data concerning the Client is collected to allow the Company to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, traffic optimization and distribution and platform services and hosting.
The Client can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
The services contained in this section enable the Company to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of the Clients behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected – Cookies and Usage Data.
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service allows this Application to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance. Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this Application and the Client’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain personal information are transferred.
CloudFlare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc. The way CloudFlare is integrated means that it filters all the traffic through this Application, i.e., communication between this Application and the Clients’s browser, while also allowing analytical data from this Application to be collected.
Personal data the Company collects
Information the Client has provided to the Company
The Clients e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc. – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with the Company. The Company saves the information the Client provides to the Company in order for the Client to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, name and e-mail address.
Device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies – data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about Cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Further, this information is processed through Woocommerce (Automattic, Inc.) system, invoice is generated and seen by delivery company.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use Device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how our customers use the website – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In some cases, Personal Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal support, system administration) or external parties (third-party technical providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Company. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Company at any time.
How long we retain your Personal Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When you place an order through this website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask to delete this information.
Cookies are retained for 12 months.
What rights you have over your personal information?
If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You can request your data by sending an email to [email protected].
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by the Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites that are linked to this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website & to read the privacy statements of these websites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this site or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. The Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be subject to Latvian law.
The courts of Latvia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these terms and conditions including orders for Goods.
All disagreements arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be resolved through negotiations. If an agreement cannot be reached, conflicts shall be resolved in the court of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the procedures specified in legal acts.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time as it sees fit. The Client will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that the Client orders Goods from Website.
If any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, the changes may apply to orders previously placed by the Client.
The Clients by continued use of the Website are accepting any adjustment to these terms & conditions.
By approving these terms and conditions, the Client acknowledges and agrees that, subject to the provisions of the Latvian Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism and Proliferation Financing and Directive (EU) 2018/843 of the European Parliament and the Council, the Company may at any time request information regarding the origin of the funds used in the transactions, true beneficiaries etc., and require the submission of supporting documents. In case the Client does not provide the requested information, the Company has the right to suspend cooperation until the receipt of the necessary information and documents.
In accordance with Directive 2000/31 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 and the provisions of the Information Society Services Law, the Company is considered to be an intermediary service provider.